Big Daddy's Special
1 Full Carrot
1 Peeled Kiwi
1 Apple (cored but not peeled)
1 1/2 c. Milk
1. Make sure that the banana and blueberries are frozen.
2. Cut the banana into bite size pieces.
3. Blend just the frozen banana, milk, and berries.
. Shave or grate the carrot and then blend in with banana and berries.
5. Cut apple into slices (after it has been cored. . .throw into the blender as well.
6. Peel the entire kiwi and cutt off the edges, then cut into bite size slices and blend it all together.
7. Enjoy! ;)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share a Vegetable Smoothie Recipe.