Cranberry Granola Cookies
by Enjoy Life
1 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla, gluten free
3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 bag (12 oz) Enjoy Life® Cranapple Crunch granola
1 1/2 cups white rice flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour/starch
1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Combine the first 5 ingredients (unsweetened applesauce thru vegetable oil) and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the cranberries.
3. Add the applesauce mixture to the granola mixture until combined. Then stir in the cranberries.
4. Drop cookies onto a baking sheet with a tablespoon.
5. Bake at 375° F for 6-8 minutes or slightly firm and lightly browned around the edges. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for a couple minutes for easier removal. Remove and cool completely. Then enjoy!
6. Store cooled cookies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Yield: Approx 2 dozen cookies.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share a Gluten-Free Dessert Recipe.