Crunchy Chocolate Dipper Sticks
by Enjoy Life
Yields: 10 bars
1 pkg Enjoy Life Sunbutter Crunch Snack Bars
1 10-oz bag (1½ cups) Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
½ tsp Vegetable Oil
½ cup Sunflower Seeds, crushed (optional)
* Line a tray with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
* Cut Enjoy Life Sunbutter Crunch Snack Bars in half lengthwise. Set aside.
* To melt chocolate, place chocolate chips and vegetable oil in amicrowavable container. Heat for 1 minute, and stir. Heat for 30 additional seconds, and stir. Continue process until chips are melted. Be careful not to overheat; chocolate may scorch.
* Dip 1/2 of the Enjoy Life Sunbutter Crunch Snack Bar into chocolate. Gently tap dipped bar to remove excess chocolate. Dip into crushed sunflower seeds (optional). Set cut side down on tray. Set aside to cool until firm.
* Enjoy Life, and the holidays, with our Crunchy Chocolate Dipper Sticks!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share a Gluten-Free Snack Recipe.