Fudgy Swirly Bars
by Enjoy Life
Yields: approximately 20 bars
¼ cup Sunbutter® Sunflower Seed Butter
½ tbsp Vegetable Oil (Candy Swirl)
½-1 tsp Vegetable Oil (Chocolate Layer
½ tsp Brown Rice Syrup
2 10-oz bags (3 cups) Enjoy Life® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
½-1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds (optional)
* Mix Sunbutter with brown rice syrup; mixture will get thick. Add ½ tbsp vegetable oil and mix until well combined; mixturewill thin. Set aside.
* Grease an 8”x8” pan. Set aside.
* Place chocolate chips and ½-1 tsp vegetable oil in a microwavable container. Heat for 1 minute and stir. Heat for 30 seconds and stir again. Continue process until all chocolate chips are melted. Be careful not to overheat; chocolate may scorch.
* Pour chocolate mixture into the well-greased pan and spread evenly.
* Using a tablespoon, place dollops of the candy swirl mixture on top of the chocolate mixture. Using a fork, swirl the tines gently through the candy swirl mixture dollops.
* Sprinkle with sunflower seeds if desired. Set aside to cool until firm. Once firm, cut into bars. Cover extra.
* Enjoy Life, and the holidays, with our Fudgy Swirly Bars!
Cook's Note: To cool faster, place in refrigerator until firm. Cover. Once removed from refrigerator, keepcovered until Fudgy Swirly Bars reach room temperature. Enjoy.