Gluten Free Chocolate Fondue
by Enjoy Life
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, egg,or dairy. Note: this recipe might contain soy.
2 tbsp butter, margarine or substitute
1/4 cup brown rice syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp tapioca flour
1- 10 oz bag Enjoy Life ® semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup water or soy or rice milk
1) Place butter, brown rice syrup, vanilla and tapioca flour in a microwavable
2) Heat mixture just until butter is melted, stir to combine ingredients.
3) Add chocolate chips to butter mixture, stirring until combined. Mixture will
"seize" and form a ball.
4) Add water and stir until smooth.
5) Keep warm and serve with fresh fruit, cookies, or anything you'd like. Enjoy!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share a Gluten-Free Dessert Recipe.