Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
I don't use measurements in my cooking, but my homemade macaroni and cheese is quite interesting. I use regular elbows and for other ingredients I use cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, fresh and diced tomatoes, milk, butter, and garlic salt.
Here's how I make it:
- Boil and strain the macaroni
- Mix the cheeses, garlic salt and milk together.
- Then, add the macaroni and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Then, when the 15 minutes are over, take it out and pour the diced tomatoes all over the top.
- Then, bake it for another 15 minutes at 350 and enjoy!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share a Recipe.