How to make a different type of tea
When you are making this type of tea it may be a little difficult.
Milk,cinnamon,Lipton loose tea.
- First get anything you think will be right to put milk in.
- Next put half a cup of water and half of milk, that will make one cup. If you are making for lots of people, keep matching each cup to a person until you have enough.
- Then pour all of the milk and water in something that you maybe cook in.
- Put your stove on and put any kind of kettle you think will be good to put on your stove.
- Put your kettle on the stove and when it starts trying to come out close your stove and put in the cinnamon and tea and turn on your stove again but lower for five minutes.
- Last pour your tea in a cup but take out the cinnamon and loose tea with a strainer as you pour your tea.
Thank you for using this recipe. I hope you enjoyed it.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share a Recipe.